Solar Panel Bag
Things you will need for assembling the upcycled bag
- a bag
- a solar panel
- wire cutters
- soldering and sewing materials
- a USB cord
- clear plastic vinyl
How to make your solar panel bag
- Choose a bag that’s easy to integrate a solar panel on.
- Mark the bag where will be the hole for the solar panel. The hole must be the size of the active area of the solar panel if you want a clean design for you solar panel bag. Another option is making a plastic vinyl sleeve for the solar panel.
- Solder the cable to the solar panel and try if it charges the device you chose.
- Make a hole on the bag for the power cable which will go to the electronic box.
- Your solar panel is ready to be sewed on the bag or in the sleeve, depends on how you decided to make it. And while placing the panel don’t forget to guide the power cable in the bag.
Have fun on making your own upcycled solar panel/charging bag!
Here is a fun video with the assembling of a solar panel bag.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Solar Panel Bag,