Upcycling is reusing waste or useless materials in a smart way. Directly improving their quality and turning them into something useful. For example:
There are much more examples in our website from furniture and clothes to toys and freaky stuff.
Waste shouldn’t be regarded as useless, cause it is not. May be it could trigger the new “gold-rush” because it is highly underestimated and undervalued. Therefore a high profit margin could be achieved.
Why Upcycling ?
Here are few things to consider when asking yourself why should I go into upcycling?
- saves you money
- good profit could be achieved
- reduces waste
- reduces pollution (air,water, etc)
- reduces the use of new materials
- saves the energy for production
- helps you see the world from another view
- stimulate creative thinking and generates new ideas how to help the Earth
- it could be used as a game to educate children
- helps you back off from the PC for a while
- have some fun with friends
And don’t forget that trash is the failure of imagination!